The inquiry process is simple:
Your current situation is assessed.
We work with you on a home that’s in your affordability range.
We make sure that you and your home are ready in time, at the same time.
What if something happens to your employment once you’ve purchased a home from Hibbards in this time?
We have a Mortgage Relief Package to assist.
Terms and Conditions for the Mortgage Relief Package:
The Mortgage Relief Package:
If you lose your primary source of income during this time, we will pay 50% of your mortgage repayments for 3 months.
- Offered to individual purchasers at the discretion of Hibbards Pty Ltd.
- The Mortgage Relief Package is a pre–determined agreement for contracts that exchange between 25 March 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- The Mortgage Relief Package for pre-determined agreements must be applied for through this form: https://hibbards.net.au/mortgage-relief-package/ with all required information given.
- For contracts exchanged but not settled prior to 25 March 2020, you can apply for the Mortgage Relief Package through this form: https://hibbards.net.au/mortgage-relief-package/
- For homes that were settled prior to 25 March 2020, you can apply for the Mortgage Relief Package through this form: https://hibbards.net.au/mortgage-relief-package/
- Mortgage Relief Package release will be determined by employment status that has been affected by the conditions relating to COVID-19 as determined acceptable by Hibbards Pty Ltd.
- All required documents and information must be provided in order to put application in for the Mortgage Relief Package, even with pre-determined agreements.
- Payment is made directly onto the mortgage and is not for redraw.
- Mortgage Relief Package will be paid in accordance to signed agreement.
- Total amount of each Mortgage Relief Package will be determined case by case at the discretion of Hibbards Pty Ltd.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Hibbards Pty Ltd and are as agreed upon when signing for Mortgage Relief Package.
Fill in this form to get your situation assessed: