form available soon
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Mortgage Relief Package:
If you lose your primary source of income during this time, we will pay 50% of your mortgage repayments for 3 months.
- Offered to individual purchasers at the discretion of Hibbards Pty Ltd.
- The Mortgage Relief Package is a pre–determined agreement for contracts that exchange between 25 March 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- The Mortgage Relief Package for pre-determined agreements must be applied for through this form: (link to form here) with all required information given.
- For contracts exchanged but not settled prior to 25 March 2020, you can apply for the Mortgage Relief Package through this form: link to form here
- For homes that were settled prior to 25 March 2020, you can apply for the Mortgage Relief Package through this form: link to form here
- Mortgage Relief Package release will be determined by employment status that has been affected by the conditions relating to COVID-19 as determined acceptable by Hibbards Pty Ltd.
- All required documents and information must be provided in order to put application in for the Mortgage Relief Package, even with pre-determined agreements.
- Payment is made directly onto the mortgage and is not for redraw.
- Mortgage Relief Package will be paid in accordance to signed agreement.
- Total amount of each Mortgage Relief Package will be determined case by case at the discretion of Hibbards Pty Ltd.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Hibbards Pty Ltd and are as agreed upon when signing for Mortgage Relief Package.